1. Home
  2. Discutii Generale
  • Calibra-Turbo

• Mesaje scrise: 128
  • Masina:
  • Cont inregistrat: 01 Jun 2005

• Mesaj Privat
Hi,
here a nice video of a kadett with a c20let engine and about 930 hp at the time when the video was made.now it has about 1000hp.
This engine has alot of potential in the hands of experts.It did the quater mile in incredible 8,9 sec with a topspeed of 258km/h.
I guess it is one of the fastest front wheel driven cars or maybe the fastest on the planet.
There are some new projects here in germany going on with c20let and z20let engines and 1000hp target.I guess next year we will see
some opels doing the quater mile in low 9 sec or high 8 sec times.Have fun watching and a happy new year to you.
http://www.myvideo.de/watch...020/1000PS_C20LET
Skip ads

• dandobre

• Mesaje scrise: 1,194
  • Masina: Astra 2003 Y20DTH
  • Cont inregistrat: 17 Nov 2006

• Mesaj Privat
OMG that's all i have to say! Shocked
  • rave

• Mesaje scrise: 503
  • Masina: Vectra 1992 C16NZ
  • Cont inregistrat: 10 Jan 2008

• Mesaj Privat
I found this site that sells C20LET engines from the stock 204hp up to 750hp. Pretty expensive the Evo750. But a "decent" 310hp one is accesible for real fans from Romania. Especially because they're new Cool
http://www.vmax.de/html/frame-haupt.html
  • marius_b0y

• Mesaje scrise: 51
  • Masina: Calibra 1992 c20ne
  • Cont inregistrat: 17 Dec 2008

• Mesaj Privat
if you don't mind the prices of those engines are in euro? a 260 hp c20let cost 349 euro? the transportation in romania how many can cost ty very much! my opinion is that those prices are fake because a sh c20let you can find at a 1000 e if you are lucky
Skip ads

• rave

• Mesaj Privat
marius_b0y a scris:if you don't mind the prices of those engines are in euro? a 260 hp c20let cost 349 euro? the transportation in romania how many can cost ty very much! my opinion is that those prices are fake because a sh c20let you can find at a 1000 e if you are lucky

Si mie mi se par foarte ieftine. Am auzit si eu ca un c20let standard in stare buna duce spre 1000 euro. Transportul ar putea fi problematic, dar la cata lume merge in Germania cu platforme dupa masini...cred ca se poate aranja.
Oricum, visez doar la asta. Planurile mele pentru Vectra nu trec nici pe aproape de astfel de modificari Smile
  • marius_b0y

• Mesaje scrise: 51
  • Masina: Calibra 1992 c20ne
  • Cont inregistrat: 17 Dec 2008

• Mesaj Privat
si yo m-am mirat de preturi daca e asa cum ma duc in germania imi iau un let si l-am pus pe masina:D nici nu vreau sa ma gandesc cum trage un let nou Very Happy
  • Calibra-Turbo

• Mesaje scrise: 128
  • Masina:
  • Cont inregistrat: 01 Jun 2005

• Mesaj Privat
The prices are only for the tuning parts and software.not for a brand new engine Laughing
  • rave

• Mesaj Privat
Ow. Well it makes much more sense like that Laughing
Skip ads

1. Home
  2. Discutii Generale

Discutii similare

Intra in ClubOpel!

check Cea mai mare comunitate Opel