Ai uitat parola?

1. Home
  2. Probleme Tehnice
  • razvu77

• Mesaje scrise: 201
  • Cont inregistrat: 13 Nov 2005

• Mesaj Privat
exista mai multe tipuri de f20? intreb asta pt ca cineva mi a spus ca e in functie de anul fabricatiei sau ceva de genul si sant nelamurit cu rapoartele pe care le am eu.Va multumesc
Skip ads

• razvu77

• Mesaj Privat
up !
  • AdamOpel

• Mesaje scrise: 1,015
  • Masina:
  • Cont inregistrat: 07 Nov 2006

• Mesaj Privat
da exista mai multe tupuri in functie de capacitatea cilindrica...da o cautare si ai sa gasesti!

https://www.clubopel.com/viewtopic.php?t=5581
  • razvu77

• Mesaj Privat
sry dar topicul respectiv nu are nici o legatura cu ce am intrebat eu....da jtiu ca f16 sant mai multe tipuri...nu asta ma interesa...intrebarea mea e strict legata de f20
Skip ads

• Calibra-Turbo

• Mesaje scrise: 128
  • Masina:
  • Cont inregistrat: 01 Jun 2005

• Mesaj Privat
Yes there are 3 different kind of f20.Two f20 for front wheel drive (one with a long and one with a short final drive ratio) and one f20 for 4x4 drive.
The final drive ratios are:
long version 3,42
short version 3,55
4x4 version 3,72
The 4x4 f20 can be modified to be driven in a front wheel car.If you want to know which final ratio your f20 or any other opel gearbox has you have to look on the number on it.
On the following picture you can see where to look after this number.The numbers 374 on the gearbox from the picture means that this opel gearbox has a final drive ratio of 3,74.

• razvu77

• Mesaj Privat
oh thanks a lot it s nice to have u around here, that s the answer i was looking for.I think i have the short version it s a very quick gear box,but at 220 km/h i have around 6500-7000 rpm and it s hard to pass over this speed.The gearbox was changed because his original was broken (3 rd gear exactly) but the engine must achieve around 245 km/h (c20xe with ecu modified +15 hp;+a few improvements).I intended to change the 5 gear, from the broken gearbox(the original).Thank s again u realy help me. A happy new year ! Very Happy
Skip ads

1. Home
  2. Probleme Tehnice

Discutii similare

Intra in ClubOpel!

check Cea mai mare comunitate Opel
check Intalniri locale
check Skip Ads
check Vinzi/Cumperi
check Gratuit pe viata

CO+FB CO+FB CO+YT CO+IG CO+TWTR