Ai uitat parola?

1. Home
  2. In-Car Entertainment
  • ACUI

• Mesaje scrise: 2
  • Masina:
  • Cont inregistrat: 13 Mar 2014

• Mesaj Privat
A couple of months ago I started working on the installation of my trustworthy Nexus 7 on my likewise trustworthy car. Once I got to the point where I had to install the classic app to simplify using my tablet inside the car I found myself disappointed to say the least: all the apps have a horrible GUI And they’re nothing more than a bunch of shortcuts with no additional features whatsoever compared with other apps and they are also paid apps.
So I started creating my personal app which would reflect my needs in terms of features but also graphics; however, while my project was being developed, more ideas started flowing through my mind and that’s how project ACUI was born.

But I’m not talking about just one app, in fact we will release three sets of apps for a total of 11 apps which, I hope, will satisfy more or less everyone’s tastes. The three sets we’re planning to release are:
- ACUI Tablet Bundle
- ACUI Phone Bundle
- ACUI Moto Phone Bundle

Each set will consist of four applications (Each will have two or more themes), There will be the possibility to also purchase the apps separately both on our site and on Google Play Store.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRxsoAzgDCU

NOTE: the app shown in the video is still in beta phase.

Besides the three sets of apps we will also release our own devices specifically designed to be installed in your cars and a Bluetooth controller both for cars and motorcycles.

For more information visit our page on IndieGoGo

http://www.indiegogo.com/pr...siastic/x/6544780
  • liviu2004

• Mesaje scrise: 2,323
  • Masina:
  • Cont inregistrat: 28 Sep 2005

• Mesaj Privat
Well, good luck with the fund raising project, for sure I will consider your 2din potential product, as long as it has a physical volume control button and a decent android version.
  • ACUI

• Mesaje scrise: 2
  • Masina:
  • Cont inregistrat: 13 Mar 2014

• Mesaj Privat
Our 2Din will have 1024x600 and Android 4.2+ (we're discussing about 4.4 with our engineer)
Skip ads

1. Home
  2. In-Car Entertainment

Discutii similare

Intra in ClubOpel!

check Cea mai mare comunitate Opel
check Intalniri locale
check Skip Ads
check Vinzi/Cumperi
check Gratuit pe viata

CO+FB CO+FB CO+YT CO+IG CO+TWTR